Last Revised December 4, 2014
By using the live and pre-recorded video features on the Site, you agree to the terms of this Video Policy. If you do not agree to these terms,
do not use any video features on the Site.
We ask that in using the live and pre-recorded video features on the Site, you use appropriate etiquette and respect the privacy of other Members.
You agree not to do any of the following in using the live and pre-recorded video features on the Site:
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation for external or competing websites,
or reference your involvements with alternative video, audio, or chat platforms or other competing services.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, including LiveAdvice and its employees and agents, or state or imply
that any statements you make are endorsed by LiveAdvice or its staff.
- Attempt to obtain another Member's personal contact information (including usernames and IDs on other online platforms or divulge your
personal contact information (including usernames and IDs on other communication platforms) to another Member or request to be contacted
directly or in-person.
- Conduct or transmit any unlawful, harassing, libelous, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, racist,
harmful, or otherwise objectionable communications or material of any kind.
- Invade anyone's privacy by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, such as passwords,
account information, credit card numbers, addresses, or other contact information without their knowledge and willing consent.
- Threaten stalk, defame, defraud, degrade, victimize, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals for any reason, including on the basis
of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race or religion, or incite or encourage anyone else to do so.
- Transmit pictures, video recordings, text, or other material or products whose primary purpose is to cause sexual arousal. LiveAdvice reserves the
right to decide what it considers adult content, adult material, sexually explicit, or sexually related at our sole discretion.
- Transmit any files that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to destroy, interrupt or otherwise limit
the functionality of any computer software, computer hardware or other equipment.
- Record, screen capture, or otherwise copy or store any live or pre-recorded video communication, although Advisors may record and store their
own pre-recorded communications.
- Share, save to the Site, distribute or transmit any live or pre-recorded video depicting unlawful activity, including actions that may be illegal
or cause liability, harm or disruption for you, other Members, LiveAdvice, or the Site.
LiveAdvice reserves the right, at its sole discretion, and without any obligation to do so, to review and remove Member-created services and content at
will and without notice and to ban participants or terminate Member accounts and access to services.
LiveAdvice reserves the right to monitor all pre-recorded video communications and content on the Site or hosted through the Site. LiveAdvice reserves the
right to contact Members and review content in order to evaluate compliance with the rules and policies set forth in the Member Agreement and to
LiveAdvice supports the safety of others. If you receive information about child sexual abuse or illegal conduct, you may wish to report this to
. Also, please note that LiveAdvice is not trained or equipped to be a suicide hotline.
Please contact a suicide hotline, your personal physician, a hospital emergency room or your local 911 or emergency contact number for professional
assistance. If you provide your personal contact information to us or another Member and later threaten suicide, LiveAdvice reserves the right to contact
appropriate authorities. However, we make no guarantee to contact emergency personnel on your behalf.