Last Revised September 4, 2014
Welcome to the LiveAdvice Speaker Forums! This is a place where Speakers can come together to discuss issues, ask the Community Team questions and enjoy general
conversations with each other.
This Speaker Forum Policy forms part of the LiveAdvice Member Agreement
and is incorporated by reference therein.
Capitalized terms not defined herein will have the meanings set forth in the LiveAdvice Member Agreement and related policies. Please be aware that by
using an Speaker Forum, including but not limited to posting any content, responding to any post or initiating any form of communication with another Speaker,
you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of the LiveAdvice Member Agreement, including all additional policies and rules incorporated therein.
If you do not accept such terms and conditions, you may not access or use the Speaker Forums.
- In addition to the terms and conditions of the LiveAdvice Member Agreement, you agree to comply with the following requirements in using the Speaker Forums.
Without limiting any other remedies LiveAdvice may have, LiveAdvice may suspend you from posting in the Speaker Forum, ban you from the Speaker Forum or from
LiveAdvice altogether, or terminate your membership and use of the LiveAdvice Site and services without notice if LiveAdvice suspects that you have violated any
- In using or accessing the Speaker Forum, you agree to comply with the following:
- You will practice good etiquette while creating and replying to posts.
- You will respect other LiveAdvice members' privacy.
- You will not impersonate an LiveAdvice employee or falsely quote a LiveAdvice employee with malicious intent.
- You will not create "trolling" posts. Trolling is deliberately posting false or provocative information in order to elicit responses
from people who really want to help.
- You will not use the Speaker Forum to promote or solicit members to participate on another website, service or business.
- You will not use the Speaker Forum to post obscene, offensive, tasteless, defamatory, hateful, slanderous or other inappropriate content.
- You will not use the Speaker Forum or the LiveAdvice site or services to transmit, route, provide connections to or store any material
that infringes the copyrighted works or violates or promotes the violation of the intellectual property rights of any third party. If you
believe that your work has been copied on the LiveAdvice site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please refer to Section 12 of
the LiveAdvice Member Agreement for instructions on how to file a claim with LiveAdvice's Copyright Agent.
- LiveAdvice recommends that you do not disclose personal contact information to members. If you do, you do so at your own risk. LiveAdvice may remove
any post that includes personal contact information, such as an email address, phone number, mailing address or instant messenger ID.
- In its sole discretion and at any time, LiveAdvice may remove any post that violates the above or that LiveAdvice deems inappropriate.
- LiveAdvice reserves the right in its sole discretion, without notice and at any time, to (a) suspend, terminate or discontinue the Speaker Forums or
any portion or feature thereof, or (b) modify the terms and conditions of your use of the Speaker Forums. All modified terms and conditions will be
effective immediately after they are posted herein.