How do I place a call?
- Find an available advisor with whom you'd like to speak.
- Click the Call Button next to their name.
- Your phone will ring. Press 1 on your touch-tone keypad.
- We'll connect you with your chosen advisor.
- When your call is over, don't forget to leave feedback
using your touch-tone phone before you hang up!
Can I use LiveAdvice if I only have
one phone line?
Yes. You'll need to remember to
disconnect and free your phone line immediately after clicking Call Button so that you can accept your phone call.
about completing calls using one line.
Who pays for a call?
The person who places the call
pays the advisor's listing charge.
How much does it cost to talk to an advisor?
Advisors set their own rates, which are displayed
in their listings. This price can be anything above the minimum platform fee of 40 cents per minute (note: the minimum platform fee is
higher if one or both members live outside of the United States; see International
What if the advisor I want to talk to isn't available?
You can send Mail to see when they'll be available, or arrange a call in the future in one of two ways:
Arrange a Call Back.
Ask for an appointment.